Pittsburgh Cardiothoracic Radiology
Cutting-edge facility encompasses a radiology residency with a complement of 27 residents and one fellowship position. The ideal candidate will actively participate in the training program in terms of clinical and didactic teaching to the residents and medical students.
- Ideal candidate will provide a wide range of diagnostic services including plain film, chest CT (with cardiac CT, gated aortic CTA), TAVR, and chest MR imaging (including cardiac MRI).
- Ability to do procedures including lung biopsies, chest tube insertion, thoracentesis, and radiofrequency ablation would be optional.
- Guaranteed Salary, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, comprehensive insurance!
One of the most livable cities in America
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene.
- Sports Lover's Mecca; catch a local, nationally ranked NHL, NFL, or MLB game after work.
- Coined the next “Silicon Valley" the city has strategically aligned itself as a key-player within an ever-growing tech industry
Please Reference CTR 5658