New England Chief Medical Officer
New England – Quality of Life
Are you ready for a CMO Position?
37 days Off Per Year + Sign On Bonus!
This needs a high energy, well-qualified physician leader to assume the CMO role. Highlights of the position include:
- As CMO you would develop the senior management business and clinical development of the practice.
- Build and leverage cross functional collaborative relationships to achieve shared goals.
- Develop and implement strategic goals related to the quality improvement, and management programs.
- Monitor clinical performance and find ways to improve both administratively and clinically.
- Institute a behavioral framework for all healthcare providers at our clinical service locations.
- Create benchmarks for key performance indicators.
- Train, motivate and oversee all behavioral and medical care providers.
Are you a CMO and want a better lifestyle or ready to take the next step to becoming a CMO?
Please reference MED DIR 6967