This job is no longer active
» View all active Family Practice jobs
Major Metro Primary Care
SOUTHERN OUTPATIENT MEDICINE
30 Mins from MAJOR METRO
Located along the Gulf Coast, this area is a perfect choice for a balanced “Quality of Life” and “Quality of Practice”.
- Metro or Suburban Living – Housing 21% below the national average
- Top 100 Destination – Ranked Among “Best Places for Sportsman” (hunting, fishing, boating, etc.)
- International Airport & Gulf Coast Beaches Nearby
- Public schools rated “A” by the Department of Education
$300,000+ Proven Earning Potential!
Growth and increasing patient volume have opened the door for a Family or Internal Medicine physician to relocate to one of the most sought-after areas along the Gulf Coast.
- Hospital Employed or Private Practice Options Available
- 4.5 Days/Week; Approx. 20 Patients/Day
- Join an Established & Growing Primary Care Practice
- On-site imaging and labs for stat results
- Phone-only clinic call, no inpatient responsibilities!
Please reference: FP 7642