This job is no longer active
» View all active Neurology jobs
Academic Neurology Southeast
Tennessee Academic Neurology$300,000+ year one
Voted 2018’s Best Suburb to Live in Tennessee
- Choose your work week – 3-days, 4-days, or 5-days per week! Both full-time and part-time candidates will be considered.
- Employed position – well-supported group with strong referral network. Monday – Friday; no weekends
- Scope: General neurology or subspecialty of choice while teaching and/or conducting research
- Research opportunities available but not required
- Innovative referral hotline that’s proving effective and efficient for patients, providers, & referring physicians
- 15 minutes to downtown Metro
- Outdoorsman’s paradise – mountains, lakes, rivers and more!
- Top ranked public and private schools in the state.
- No state income tax!
- 10 minutes from international airport with daily flights around the country for your travel needs.
Please Reference: NEUR 7615
- Profession: Physician
- Ref Number:NEUR 7615