This job is no longer active
» View all active Orthopedics jobs
VT Orthopedic Surgery Position
Seeking Orthopaedic Surgeon
Enjoy a true Lifestyle Schedule:
- Live in a picturesque, rural, mountain community of Southern Vermont with access to Boston and New York City.
- Enjoy a low cost of living, top-notch school systems, prominent Alpine resorts, historic landmarks, golf, biking and many other outdoor activities!
- Enjoy the cultural arts: live music, dance and theatre. Enjoy world-class shopping and dining experiences, & a multitude of festivals and events in the area.
Stability, Autonomy, Flexibility: 4 or 5-day Work Week
- 35 Days PTO - superior quality of work/life balance.
- Competitive Salary, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
- Immediate need for an Orthopaedic Surgeon in the community; booming practice from day one.
Please Reference ORS 6278