This job is no longer active
» View all active Critical Care Med jobs
Southeast Metro Intensivist
Metro Southeast Intensivist
- Flexible coverage: 7on-7off Day or Night shifts available; your choice!
- Teaching Hospital: Growing GME program – internal medicine and general surgery residents starting 2019!
- Non-for-profit Health System: 67 ICU beds at tertiary care center & 12-bed MICU.
- Benefits include sign-on bonus, retention bonus, relocation assistance, CME, license fees, health coverage, and more.
Perfect opportunity to teach residents and earn a competitive income
- 30 minutes to downtown Metro to access city amenities, professional sporting events, fine dining, and more.
- Top-ranked public schools in the state.
- 40 minutes to the busiest airport in the world with daily flights around the world for your travel needs.
Reference: CCM 8156