This job is no longer active
» View all active Critical Care Med jobs
Critical Care MGMA 75th %ile
“Best places to work in Healthcare” 6 years running ~ Modern Healthcare Magazine
- Premier public and private schools, Div I university, and access to major sporting events (NBA, MLB)
- Cost of living is 14% lower than national avg. – Sperlings Best Places
- A great midsized town, “you get spoiled with the short drives yet every amenity you could want” Roger A.
- The local regional airport, international airport a short drive away.
New Intensivist Program
- 3, 10-bed ICU’s: 24/7 radiology and interventional radiology: neonatologist cover NICU
- Customized schedule: intensivists pick their schedule as a team. Your voice is always heard
- Accredited stoke & chest pain center with EPIC EMR
- 308-bed, state of the art hospital: extremely proficient team in place for both intensivists and hospitalists
- Any specialty coupled with critical care: J1 sponsorship available
Please reference: CCM 6095