Orthopedics $600K+ Potential
Northeast Orthopedic Surgery
$600K+ First Year Potential
Teaching opportunities available
- Hospital employed general Orthopedic practice with ability to utilize sub specialty training
- Tenured support staff, Physical Therapy & Physiatrist teams – 1 full time PA and 2 office administrators have been w/ hospital for 10+ years
- Additional Benefits: Sign on $30K, Relocation Allowance, Loan Repayment $40K, 403B, CME Stipend $5K, 4 weeks PTO, Malpractice, Housing Allowance $6K, Full Family Benefits, PA License Reimbursement etc.
Outdoor Family-Centric Paradise
Boating, kayaking, fishing, hunting, biking trails
- Easy access to international airport, wineries & ski resorts
- Public and private school selections
- Different housing options available - waterfront cabins, historic downtown homes, family neighborhoods
- Active downtown; college campus – boutiques, restaurants, festivals, theatre!
Please Reference ORS 6992