New England Internal Medicine
New England - 3 or 4-Day Work Week
Imagine 138 Days Off a Year!
Can you picture yourself here with...
- Outpatient only setting with 3 or 4-day work week; enjoy true quality of life while practicing medicine.
- Teaching opportunities are available.
- Assume existing patient base due to community growth and longstanding reputation; alleviate patient access.
- Enjoy an experience bonus, loan repayment, and generous benefits with 34 DAYS PTO!
- Outdoor recreation year-round such as hiking, biking, skiing, hunting, fishing, sailing, or kayaking.
- This sprawling community attracts families, professionals, artisans, writers, outdoor adventures, wildlife watchers, foliage lovers and history buffs.
- Enjoy cultural activities like a farmers market, community gardens, and festivals.
- Affordable housing with acreage accompanying.
- Access to major metros and an international airport.
Please reference: IM 6700