Apply & Register
Low Volume & Part-Time
- 3 Day Work Week
- Area offers over 2 million acres of public lands for the outdoor recreationist. The Kootenai National Forest has hundreds of miles of hiking trails, lakes, miles of streams, and the Kootenai River beckons the angler. 90-mile long Lake Koocanusa is a major attraction to boaters and lake fishermen.
- The area has good hunting for deer, elk, moose, bear and mountain sheep.
- Miles of backcountry roads for X-Country skiing and snowmobiling. Downhill skiing options are some of the most varied in all the Northern Rockies.
- Easy Access to Kalispell, MT and Whitefish, MT as well as Glacier National Park - all within 90 minutes
Medical Director Title
- 7-10 patients per day with flexible work days
- Global academic affiliation working with top academic centers
- Only clinic in the country devoted to asbestos related disease research
Please Reference: FP 7601