This job is no longer active
» View all active Internal Medicine jobs
Internal Medicine - Academic
Academic Internal Medicine Position
Outpatient Clinic w/Tenured Track
TOP 5 Ranked Primary Care Program – US News and World Reports
Oregon Health and Science University is seeking a board certified or eligible, internal medicine physician to serve as a clinician educator, joining a newly developed, community-based residency program in Hillsboro, OR (Portland Suburb).
- Incoming physician will be influential in creating a foundation for a new residency program, working with leadership to provide resident support and innovate around new curricula and rotations.
- Be responsible for serving as an attending in 2 resident clinics each week, while balancing an outpatient clinic schedule, working a total of 4 days each week w/ one dedicated administrative day.
- Leadership positions available for interested and qualified candidates
- Competitive compensation commensurate with rank and experience; excellent university benefits package.
- OHSU Department of Medicine is home to 215 clinical faculty and 45 research faculty, providing a robust environment for physicians to expand clinical knowledge, pursue academic achievement and make contributions to future physicians and medical leaders.
- The new residency program expected to launch in 2021, and will be home to 24 total residents (8 per year)
PLEASE REFERENCE: IM7775