Performance, People, Partnerships
Our mission is to be the market leader which is most respected for its Performance, People, and Partnerships.
To provide the most efficient and effective recruiting services to hospitals and healthcare employers nationwide with unmatched sophistication, consultation, and market insight, The Medicus Firm constantly strives to improve and always offers the best solutions for clients and candidates. The goal of The Medicus Firm is to help hospitals and healthcare employers grow their physician staff, advanced practice team, and patient services, while minimizing interruptions in quality patient care caused by turnover or unfilled positions. Forbes has listed The Medicus Firm as one of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms for three consecutive years because of its outstanding performance.
The Medicus Firm places a high value on the recruitment and retention of excellent internal talent which translates into improved outcomes for clients. By providing a dynamic, enjoyable work environment and competitive compensation model, The Medicus Firm has successfully assembled one of the most tenured and accomplished physician recruiting teams in the nation. As a result, the company has been named as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places To Work in Healthcare for nine consecutive years. The Medicus Firm has also been selected as Best Company to Work for in Texas for 11 consecutive years by Best Companies Group in conjunction with Texas Monthly.
All employee's interactions with colleagues and clients are guided by the company's core values:
- Commitment - Being sincere, steadfast, and bound to the company, its employees, its clients, and its goals by taking personal accountability for actions toward each one.
- Continuous Improvement - Environment of consistent learning opportunities to gain knowledge, skills, and mastery of our business and industry by placing value on preparation, competencies, experiences, and outcomes.
- Extra Mile - A fervent, caring, and voluntary enthusiasm to exceed expectations by going above and beyond the call and doing more than required.
- Integrity - Moral courage and steadfast uprightness to conform to the accepted principles of right and wrong as demonstrated by one's conduct, actions, and decisions.
- Trust - Firm confidence in and reliance upon the integrity, ability, and character of another person in which one's confidence, devotion, commitment, respect, and honor is in place.
The Medicus Firm has been named to ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction List seven times in the last nine years, and for four years running. While fewer than 1% of all staffing firms make the final list, The Medicus Firm has now won the award more than double any other permanent physician placement firm.
The Medicus Firm recognizes the importance of our partnership with each client. It's transparent and consultative approach allows the company to put each of its clients in a position to be successful.
Partnership with M3 gives The Medicus Firm sophistication, technology, analytics, and resources that none of its competitors can match. The Association for Advancing Physician and Provider Recruitment (AAPPR) named The Medicus Firm as a strategic partner for excellence in in-house physician recruitment. The Medicus Firm has also been involved in the leadership of the National Association of Physician Recruiters (NAPR) since 2007.
The Medicus Firm Difference
The Medicus Firm offers a level of service and success that is unrivaled in the physician staffing industryLearn more
Read what clients in your area are saying about The Medicus Firm.Learn more
About Our Staff
Learn about the experienced associates here to help with your physician recruiting needs.Learn more
3010 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1300
Dallas, TX 75234
2180 Satellite Blvd., Suite 160
Duluth, GA 30097