Quick Apply Register & Apply
NP/PA Hospitalist | California
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
WORK LESS THAN HALF A YEAR AND MAKE FULL-TIME COMPENSATION!
Established in 1951, our critical access hospital provides family medicine, emergency services, physical therapy, surgery, and other services. Located in Northern California, we strive to provide our patients with innovative, compassionate, personalized, and quality care. We are currently seeking a full-time Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner to join our team.
Position Highlights - NP/PA Hospitalist:
- 7 days on and 14 days off for incredible work/life balance!
- Normal business hours (M-F from 8am - 5pm and (1) 12-hour shift Sat or Sun
- Low volumes, quality of life opportunity, work less than half the year with great pay!
- Critical access hospital and brand new facility
- Provide healthcare services to patients at the medical center and skilled nursing facility, focusing on health maintenance, disease prevention, patient education and counseling
- Family-oriented community that values its providers
- $143,000 year one PLUS additional earning potential moonlighting in the clinic, ED, or picking up HOSP shifts
- Signing/relocation bonus + annual retention bonus
- Up to $100,000 in student loan assistance, PTO, CME, Holidays, Health, Retirement, etc.
Community Highlights - Northern California:
- Beautiful outdoor paradise with crystal clear mountain views, lakes, beautiful ranches and farmlands
- An abundance of recreation including fishing, hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, and so much more!
- Ranked #5 Places with the Lowest Cost of Living in California in 2021
- Family-friendly atmosphere in one of America's best-kept secrets
Reference: NPR 180