This job is no longer active
» View all active Pulmonary CC jobs
Pulmonary Critical Care - Flexible Schedule
$500k+ Income Potential
1 Hour to Top Major Metro
- Over 6 Weeks’ PTO, more time for the things you love
- Walk into Busy Established Pre-Built Practice with 4 other PCC Physicians
- Rotating Schedule and Hybrid Practice Structure keeps you from burning out (Clinic, ICU, and Consult weeks).
- State-of-the-Art, New, Gorgeous $450 Million hospital.
- Ability to work with Medical School and Residency Program in Hospital - if Desired / Not Required
- Able to sponsor H1 Visa Physicians
- Nationally Awarded as the #1 Healthcare Benefits Provided in 2018! Includes 401k w/ match & safe harbor, health, dental, vision, etc.
Non-Profit Hospital Employed
- Great area for singles, young families, or empty nesters
- Sought after bedroom community w/ great shopping and dining options and Access to 4 Major Metro Cities
- Top 20 fastest growing cities, 30% Growth. Great place to work & live. Employers Nestle, Unilever, and Frito Lay
- New Medical School & Residency Program w/ Large NCAA Division 1 University over 22,000 students
- Patients booked out over 2 months for evaluation.
- Five (5) Award-Winning School Districts
- Outstanding Southeastern/Southern Location = Year Round Great Weather
- Outdoor lover’s paradise. Ideal for swimming, hiking, backpacking, boating, fishing, hunting, biking, etc.
Please call or text Nolan Smith at 214-382-9996
Email CV to email@example.com.
Please reference: PCC 5948