Quick Apply Register & Apply
Rheumatology Ownership Opp
Breathtaking Bend, OR Employed Practice Base Salary $400,000
- Outpatient only. New patient appointments are 1 hour. Follow-ups 20 minutes.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Option to do four-day workweek. Expectation of 32-36 patient hours per week.
- Call is by telephone only. Taken 1 month at a time and alternates between two physicians. Described as extremely light.
- Incoming physician will be the third physician. PA on staff.
- Office offers in-house infusion suite, musculoskeletal ultrasound, and bone densitometry.
Benefits & Financials
- PTO, based upon a 4-day workweek of 32 patient-care hours, is 105 accrual hours.
- CME allowance is up to $3000 per contract year. Unused CME allowance will not carry over from year to year.
- Health, dental, and life insurance is for the provider only- addition of dependents’ coverage is the responsibility of the provider. We also offer participation in our 401k plan, FSA, (Flexible-Spending Account) and Aflac. Participation in the FSA and Aflac plans is at the provider’s expense.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance coverage is at Deschutes Rheumatology, LLC’s expense
- The following fees and licenses will be paid by Deschutes Rheumatology, LLC:
-State of Oregon Medical License
-DEA Registration and Renewals
-Board Specialty Certification
-Membership dues with local IPA, Independent Physician Association, COIPA
-Hospital Staff Privileges
-One (1) professional society membership and UptoDate subscription
- There is a Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation reimbursement up to $10,000
- Partnership track is available if the provider expresses an interest.
- Base salary of $400,000.
- Once collections minus costs exceeds base salary, physician will switch to a production model
- Production is collections minus transcription/MA wages and overhead
- Complete eat what you grow model
- Departing physician works 4 days at 6.5 hours per day
Please Reference RHU 11380