This job is no longer active
» View all active Pediatric Emergency jobs
Pediatric EM - The Ozarks
PEDIATRIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE
- Employed opportunity with full benefits and retirement options!
- Brand new level IV Hospital with a 300,000+ patient draw area
- 22,000 annual visits with an average of 2.5 to 3 patients an hour
- Flexibility and autonomy with 8/hr, 10/hr, and 12/hr shift model
- Collegial environment meets state-of-the-art doctor experience!
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship required + open to upcoming or new fellows
$150/hour for OVERTIME guaranteed for all shifts!
LIVE AND WORK IN THE OZARKS!!
- 250+ days of sunshine, low cost-of-living + Southern Charm!
- Boating, skiing, great fly fishing, 487 miles of shoreline!
- The University of Arkansas in town with major college sports!
- 180+ festivals a year with endless biking, walking, and hiking trails and the Ozarks mountain in your backyard!
- High-end shopping, arts, and museums + regional airport
- Highly ranked public schools – high schools offering bachelor’s degrees before your children even graduate!
- Metro of over 600,000, rated one of the top 10 cities
- Imagine yourself living at the resort golf course, family-friendly neighborhood, lakefront with million-dollar views or on your own beautiful farm with acreage!
Reference: PEM 8236