This job is no longer active
» View all active Family Practice jobs
New England - 4 day work week
Family Practice – Interviewing Now
4-day work week
(32 patient contact hours)
- Work/life balance is not only attainable but encouraged with this stable health system.
- Average 16-18 patients per day; quality focused!
- Dedicated MA for each provider
- 1:13 call schedule
- Base Salary plus w/RVU & ‘engagement bonus’ structures, sign on, relocation, student loan forgiveness, PTO, CME allowance, 403B match, etc.
New England Region
Live Where Other Vacation
- Top-notch public-school systems, prominent Alpine resorts, historic landmarks, golf, boating, fishing and outdoor activities galore!
- Cost of Living is 10% lower than US Average
- Boutique shopping and dining experiences & a multitude of festivals and events in the local area
Please Reference: FP 6276