Quick Apply Register & Apply
Pulmonary/CC, South Riverfront
Pulmonary Disease/Pulmonary-Critical Care
Join a 48-bed, Joint Commission Accredited, Long Term Acute Care Hospital (LTACH) and Transitional Care Unit (swing bed) on the Mississippi Riverfront, across from Natchez, MS. Our modern hospital boasts of spacious private rooms with great views of the mighty Mississippi and the scenic bluffs of Natchez. Patient care is provided in a holistic patient and family centered manner. Our mission is to provide exceptional holistic care in a compassionate and Christian environment; while attaining to be the premier post-acute provider in the Miss-Lou and surrounding area. We do the impossible and, we do it every day.
- Tenured Staff with a "Family-Feel" Culture on a Beautiful Campus
- Determine Your Own Schedule
- This can be slow or busy-paced, depending on the physicians' needs and preferences
- 40-40 Beds, 32 LTAC, 32 SWING, 8 ICU, 5 pre opp rooms, 5 post-op rooms, 5 Anesthesiologist on staff, 2 ORs & Scope room, 5 exam rooms, PT, OT, ST, Sleep medicine, sports medicine, vascular lab, surgery center, urgent care, pharmacy on staff.
- Great Compensation & Benefits
- No Competition for an 80-Mile Radius; Patient Draw from over 150 miles
- Creative, Cultured District Along the Gorgeous Mighty Mississippi River
- Low Cost of Living; Welcoming Community and True Southern Hospitality
- Stroll the Riverwalk Lined with Restaurants, Shops, and Live Music
- Located where movies have been made and investors are interested in the town's Historic Mansions
- Annual festivals, amphitheater, great recreation
- Recently called a "City on the Move"
Reference: PUD 12542