This job is no longer active» View all active Pulmonary CC jobs
Tri-State Metro Pulmonary CC
Pulmonary Critical Care
- Hospital Employed: Opportunity for 80% In-patient 20% Out-patient. Focus is more pulmonary than critical care. Opportunity for Sleep Medicine available, if desired. Incoming physician will also enjoy high volume of procedures.
- Physician Governance: Enjoy a large group setting with 8 other providers.
- Work/Life Balance: 8-hour days, 5 days per week with rotating call. 35 days of PTO!
- Eligibility: H-1B candidates accepted, 2021 fellows accepted, fellowship trained, sleep certification considered a plus
Tri-State Metro Area
- Live in the state that best fits your needs; KY, OH, or WV
- Easy Access to Charleston, Lexington, Columbus, and Cincinnati
- Regional Airport, Fine Dining, Outdoor Activities, Sports and Everything Else You Can Imagine
- Cost of Living 24% below US Average – Sperling’s Best Places
Please Reference PCC 9253
- Profession: Physician
- Ref Number:PCC 9253
- Specialty:Pulmonary CC