Apply & Register
CMO Largest Hospice in State
Nationally Respected and Well-established Hospice
Largest Hospice in the State
Recognized for Innovation and Care Leader
Chief Medical Officer
20% Clinical/80% Administrative Time
The Medicus Firm Executive Search is proud to represent this leader in hospice and palliative care in its search for their Chief Medical Officer (CMO).
This role offers an exciting opportunity for candidates with strong leadership and hospice care experience to join a high functioning Executive Leadership Team and lead medical staff toward continued success in quality and innovation.
- Unique medical staff with all providers employees of organization rather than contracted, leading to team cohesion.
- Expanding program includes oversight of 2 inpatient units and palliative care across a 17 county service area.
- Largest hospice within state, beloved by communities served.
- Passionate providers are highly motivated and exude passion for patients; multidisciplinary team dynamics with diverse teams who truly enjoy working together.
- Strong Executive Leadership Team that is continually developing strategies for the organization to grow and expand.
- Serve as “North Star” for clinical decision making.
- Oversee quality performance of the medical staff, providing strategic and operational oversight.
- Primary leader and advocate for physicians and advanced practice providers (APPs).
- Partnership with University of Wisconsin for Palliative Care Fellowship, responsible for fellowship and other trainee experiences.
- Attractive financial package with bonus opportunity, comprehensive benefits, retirement, etc.
The desired candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, a demonstrated interest/background in medical leadership and hospice program management and quality initiatives, and strong coaching/mentoring skills. An entrepreneurial spirit with focus on strategy and growth is critical for this role.
Please Reference EXEC PLM 8864