Quick Apply Register & Apply
Neonatology | Chattanooga
NICU Medical Director
Unrivaled Work/Life Balance in a Top U.S. City
Take Over for Retiring Director:
- Join Private OB/MFM Practice and Lead the Hospital's Level III NICU
- 10-12 Shifts per Month with Ability to be Home by Lunchtime Most Days
- Round in the Mornings and then GO HOME! (Avg 12-15 Patients) No In-house Call!
- Work with Hospital Administration and Act as Liason Between NICU and Practice
- $300K+ Compensation and Full Benefits Including Medical Insurance, 401K w/Match, Dependent Care Account, and more
Top 50 Best Places to Live in 2021-22
-U.S. News & World Report
- Alluring Combination of Affordability and High Quality of Living
- Unlimited Recreation - Enjoy Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking/Hiking, Fishing, Whitewater Rafting, and more - All in your Backyard!
- Downtown Riverwalk Boasts Dining, Coffee Shops, Art Galleries, Museums, etc.
- Regional Airport and a Quick Drive to Other Metros like Atlanta and Nashville
Reference: NEO 1374