This job is no longer active
» View all active Administration jobs
Vice Chair Pediatric Radiology
VICE CHAIR, PEDIATRIC RADIOLOGY
MAJOR UNIVERSITY HEALTH SYSTEM
The Medicus Firm is proud to conduct a national search for a Vice Chair of Pediatric Radiology for the state’s largest not for profit academic medical system. The Department of Radiology includes 45 faculty members among 11 radiology subspecialties.
- A new state of the art Children’s Hospital, with almost an entire floor dedicated to Pediatric Radiology, is under construction with a 2021 projected opening.
- Centrally located to 3 major cities in the Mid-Atlantic region & serving a population of over 2 million.
- Low cost of living, outstanding snow skiing within 1 hour, & a vibrant, outdoor recreational lifestyle all within a college town.
- Innovation and research focused department that is led by a dynamic and energetic Chairman.
- 35,000 pediatric studies completed last year, 350,000 adult studies.
- The new leader will grow the pediatric radiology division’s influence around the region.
- Collaborate with leaders across radiology and pediatrics.
- Develop and strategically align pediatric radiology with the mission of the medical school and health system.
The desired candidate will be an entrepreneurial pediatric radiology leader with a passion for academics and the drive to lead the division to new heights.
Reference: EXEC 8335