Quick Apply Register & Apply
Oklahoma - Radiology - Excellent Work Life Balance
General Radiology Oklahoma Metro
Thriving economy in 1.5 million+ population!
- Premier schools, Nationally acclaimed Universities, local professional and collegiate sports
- Ranked #3 in the nation for cost of living and #7 for business friendliness ~ CNBC
- Downtown Riverwalk, underground arts district, tons of shopping and eclectic restaurants
- Major University town with medical school and residency program access
Seeking 10th Team Member!
- State of the art PACS system
- Regional Hospital employed with comprehensive benefits package.
- Equitable from day one with compensation and PTO, along with every other facet of the position
- Plenty of volume: compensation parameters in the $600k range for all readers
- Recruitment needs are due to growth and increased volumes: very stable and collegial practice
- Call will be balanced equally at 1:10, contracted night teleradiology helps secure a quality of life balance
reference RAD 14451