This job is no longer active
» View all active Orthopedic Surgery jobs
3 CRNA - Midwest
CRNA needed for independent practice!
- Join a hospital group of 40+ physicians and medical professionals
- The anesthesia department is made up of 3 full-time CRNAs, 1 full-time Anesthesiologist, and 1 part-time Anesthesiologist.
- Experience a variety of cases; General Surgery, Thoracic/Vascular, OB/Gyn, ENT, Ortho. No heads or hearts.
- No complicated pediatrics. You'll do Spinals, Epidurals and Ultrasound Guided Nerve blocks. Willing to train for nerve blocks.
- CRNA call rotation is spread out between the group, no second call required. Take call from home! Post call day off guaranteed unless a provider is on vacation, then post call day you are done at noon!
- Option for 4-day work week
- Generous guaranteed base, sign-on bonus and relocation
- CRNAs receive $3000 CME yearly credit
- 5 weeks PTO
- CRNAs can qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- H1 accepted
- MGMA 85th%tile base salary guaranteed
“A great place to raise a family"
- Less than an hour from QUAD CITIES and a couple of hours to CHICAGO!
- Short commute, safe community, tons of outdoor activities!
- Enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, riverboat cruises, wine tasting, showboat theatre, and minor league baseball games!
- Driving distance to multiple Division I Universities
- Forbes’ Best States for Business, and Money Rates Best U.S. state for young adults
Please Reference: CRNA 7994