Apply & Register
New Central Texas GI Position
Texas Gastroenterology Opening
Join the busiest group in town!
- Take over an existing patient base – BUSY DAY 1!
- Competitive compensation package with earning power exceeding 75th percentile based on MGMA
- 4 ½ day workweek – GREAT work/life balance
- Full endoscopy center in clinic with 3 procedure rooms and tenured team including 4 CRNAs, 5 RNs, 4 endo techs, 1 PACU tech, 1 registration clerk and 1 open access scheduler
- ERCP procedures required but group is willing to train
- Partnership track with group and endoscopy center
Easy Access to Houston and Austin
- Home to one of the largest universities in the country!
- 58.6% Population Growth since 2000
- Presidential Library, Wineries and Broadway Shows
- Public schools rated 8 or above by Greatschools.org
- Regional Airport - Direct Flights to DALLAS and HOUSTON!
- Ranked #2 best state to practice medicine by Physicians Practice
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
Please call or TEXT Mark Sayegh at 214.382.9949 or email your CV to email@example.com Reference GI 9359