More Jobs Quick Apply Apply & Register
Employed Delaware Urology
Employed Urology Opportunity w/ Sub-Speciality Interests Welcomed!
$585,000 Documented Earnings
- Stability: State-of-the-art and financially sound hospital recruiting an additional Urologist based on increasing market demand. Hospital and Clinic Space less than 2 years old. Built with 100% cash reserves, zero funding!
- Rewards: Earning potential above the 75th percentile! /Salary of $450,000-$500,000 plus wRVU bonus plan. /Full benefits package and eight weeks off (vacation/CME). $60,000 sign-on bonus
- Supportive: Multiple interests welcome including general, uro-oncology, and uro-gynecology. Davinci Xi Robot.
- Manageable: Urology practice with strong administrative and collegial support. /180-220 Surgeries annually. Exceptionally Limited Call
Enjoy Being Within 1.5 Hours to Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington DC without the High Cost of Living!
No Sales Tax - No Personal Property Tax - No Business Tax!
- One of the fast-growing areas in the state with a population increase of over 25% in the past 10 years!
- Easy access to the bay, beaches and wildlife areas provides ample recreational opportunities! Or live right on the beach!
- Area Public Schools Nationally Recognized for Excellence
- Ranked One of America’s Least Stressful Cities
Please Reference UR 9440