Quick Apply Apply & Register
Georgia GI - 40 Days of PTO!
- Hospital Employed: Enjoy a mix of General & Advanced GI! Ability to do EUS considered a plus but not required.
- True Work/Life Balance: Unrivaled 40 DAYS OF PTO! Imagine having lunch w/ your kids! Convenient access to local schools.
- Compensation: Year 1 $550,000-$650,000 compensation plus RVU bonus tailored to physician needs/wants.
- Eligibility: 2022 candidates accepted, Fellowship trained, Unable to accept J-1 or H1-B candidates
Unrivaled Access to Florida Panhandle
- Highly affluent community: build the home of your dreams or live in a historic home all within proximity to the hospital!
- Top Rated Public, Private Schools: ideal community to raise a family!
- Enjoy the outdoors like Never Before: hunting, hiking, boating, and golfing due to warm weather year-round!
- Vibrant Downtown: enjoy high-end restaurants, live entertainment, arts & culture, and boutique shoppes.
- Close Proximity to Florida Panhandle: where many have second homes due to low cost of living!
To be considered, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Philip Greer at 404.996.0745 (Direct); Reference GI 9232