Apply & Register
GYN ONC Division Chief
DIVISION CHIEF NEEDED
GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGY DIVISION
DIVERSE CITY SERVING NEARLY 1 MILLION!
Join this expanding Department of OB/GYN as they capitalize on the growth of both the School of Medicine and this dynamic, multicultural city of 700,000 with a service area of nearly 1 million residents. Highlights include:
- Dynamic Department of OB/GYN led by an energetic, accomplished Chair with a big vision for clinical growth, research expansion, and the teaching mission of the institution.
- Excellent residency program training 5 residents per year.
- Well-trained group of GYN/ONC faculty in the division; excellent base of general OB/GYN faculty as well as the MFM and URO/GYN divisions.
- Department is in an excellent financial ; new clinical partnerships in the city are presenting exciting new opportunities for continued expansion.
- Incredibly diverse community, providing unique cases for both the faculty and residents. With the expansion of the Department the referral base continues to grow.
- Attractive financial package with an excellent base salary, comprehensive benefits, retirement ,etc.
The desired candidate will be an entrepreneurial GYN/ONC with both a passion for academic medicine/teaching and an ability to execute on the expansion plans for the division. Excellent research opportunities are available, and the Chair is very interested in expanding research within this subspecialty.
Reference: EXEC GO 8610