Quick Apply Register & Apply
Florida Consultation Liaison
Outstanding Academic opportunity to join one of Florida's largest and oldest Universities and one of the Top 5 Public Universities in the nation and #43 Ranked Medical School! The Department of Psychiatry is seeking a dynamic individual with demonstrated potential for developing a strong Adult Consultation-Liaison Service within UF Shands Hospital and strong collaborative ties across adult medical and psychiatric services. The incoming physician should be education-driven with a passion for practicing compassionate quality medicine.
You can look forward to:
- Competitive compensation commensurate to experience with a comprehensive academic benefit package
- Work/Life Balance with only 9 days of call per year and 43 days PTO!
- Work in one of the top hospitals and one of the best psychiatry programs in the US!
- Sign-bonus and relocation packages available
- Extensive opportunities for teaching, research, and program development
Gainesville is the “Top Ranked City to Live in Florida” and offers big-city attractions with a small-town feel. The University and medical community provide the diversity and amenities that are not found in cities of this size.
- “Top 10 College Town” “Best Place to Live” and “Best Place to Retire” accolades with a world-class research institution with outstanding academic programs and competitive Division 1 Athletics
- Multiple and affordable living options to suit your lifestyle
- An array of theatres, museums, restaurants, and cultural events
- Centrally located with a short drive to all of Florida’s attractions
- No State Income Tax
Please reference: PSY 9281