Quick Apply Register & Apply
East Texas Pulmonology
East Texas Pulmonary - meet your dream opportunity!
EAST TEXAS PULMONARY with access to low acuity CRITICAL CARE
Join a cutting-edge, hospital-employed setting in one of the most sought-after locations in Texas – 90 minutes for Dallas!
- Outpatient Pulmonary meets Critical Care
- Onsite PFT and Sleep Medicine potential with sleep lab onsite!
- Huge draw area well over 200,000 with NO COMPETITION!!
- Guaranteed salary $400,000(+) with 3-year contract + wRVU model!
- Ability to achieve over $600,000+ annually without partnership track!
- Avg 18 patients/day with a 4.5-day work week – you make your schedule!
- Private physician office, direct PFT access and elite trained staff!
- Existing adult patient base available to step into immediately!
HAVE THE WORK/LIFE BALANCE YOU DESIRE!
Just over 90 minutes from Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- 300+ Sunny Days - no blizzard, no hurricanes, no snow – get up and go! • EXCELLENT lifestyle complete with an exceptionally-low cost in a family-friendly community with private schools and 2 highly ranked public schools!
- Outdoor playground with instantaneous access to hiking, golfing, mountain biking, lake life, and easy access to the Opera, Dallas Symphony, Ballet Theatre, Museum of Art, Zoo, local Festivals + two intl airports!
- Endless housing options - the housing market is your playground!!
- Custom lakeside homes, elegant older homes, modern state-of-art- homes, family-friendly suburban neighbors, countryside ranches and more!
- OPEN SPACE AND ENDLESS RECREATION: 4 big festivals per year in town, abundant outdoor activities, water ski or swim in refreshing crystal-clear water, embrace your inner thrill-seeker with lakeside cliff-diving, family-friendly holidays on the lake, over 200 miles of hiking, running, and cycling trails, and a true outdoorsman or anglers dream, endless camping spots, prestigious country clubs, local culinary and hot java joints! Have unlimited access in a family-friendly town!
- Able to sponsor H1b cap exempt, only.
Reference# PCC 10687