Quick Apply Register & Apply
Hematology/Oncology $575k Base
Quality of Life Opportunity
Seeking a Hematology/Oncology Physician to join the first hospital in Nebraska to be named a Top Rural Hospital by the Leapfrog Group. The hospital takes pride in maintaining the highest standards in quality and safety of healthcare. We are an independent, community-driven, and fully accredited 116-bed acute care regional medical center serving central Nebraska, northern Kansas and southern South Dakota. With 90 physicians representing nearly 30 medical specialties, our Health system offers advanced healthcare including a Heart Institute, a certified primary stroke center, cancer services and orthopedic surgery services. Great Plains Health is home to a level 3 trauma center where all emergency room physicians are board-certified and residency trained in emergency medicine. The system employs more than 1100 employees and serves a geographic area spanning approximately 16,000 square miles. Our system also includes 12 medical clinics, 16 outreach clinics throughout Nebraska.
Located in the heart of the Midwest where values are strong and our spirit of accomplishment runs deep, our health system is the ideal place to balance your passion for medicine and patient care with your need to play outdoors and spend quality time with the ones you love.
- Guaranteed base salary above the MGMA median
- Quality Bonus + Production Bonus - wRVU rates in the 75th percentile!
- Recent $100 million dollar renovations on hospital and clinics (2018)
- 4 days in clinic with 1 admin day, 12-15 PPD, 60% Oncology and 40% Hematology
- Supportive administration and a great quality of life position
- The only hospital in town - no competition and the region's medical hub
- EPIC EMR
- 1:4 call schedule
- Nationally recognized for Grade "A" Hospital Safety from 2019-2021
- Enjoy 8 weeks of PTO, medical benefits, relocation allowance, and other benefits
- "A community that rallies around each other." - Resident Review
- Endless recreation with over 120 miles of trails, 15 area lakes and 4 golf courses
- A vibrant historic downtown district lined with boutiques, restaurants, ice cream shops, and more!
- Livability score in the top 10 percentile of all cities in the U.S.
- Cost of living is 16.8% lower than the U.S. average!
- Local regional airport with daily non-stop flights across the U.S.
Reference: HO 17889