This job is no longer active» View all active Gastroenterology jobs
Bozeman, MT - Gastroenterology
Destination Location in MT - Employed General GI
Year-Round Adventures at Your Doorstep
Join a very progressive Gastroenterology group booked out 6 weeks!
- Join an established and growing group of 4 (plus you!) for an outstanding quality of life position;
- Advanced practice clinician-supported practice.
- Bread and butter GI with the ability to do ERCP and/or EUS, if desired
- Guaranteed salary plus production, full benefits, retirement, etc.
- Buy into the brand new surgery center with two additional scope rooms and state-of-the-art equipment
- Have more adventures: 5 weeks of PTO + 1 week for CME and allowance
- Outreach, research, and clinical trials are all available
Live in one of the most recognized & attractive university towns in the US!
- World-class cross country/downhill skiing, fly-fishing, rafting, hiking, bouldering, etc., including an incredible trail system that spans the entire city and beyond
- Amazing array of quality restaurants, breweries and wineries, cultural amenities, local airport offering direct flights to numerous major metros, and excellent public schools
- Incredible real estate - beautiful suburban homes, golf course communities to multi-million-dollar estates, all within a 1-hour drive to 2 of Yellowstone’s entrances
- 8% unemployment - over a dozen tech/biotech startups
- Money ranked among #10 Best Places to Live
Reference GI 18997
- Profession: Physician
- Ref Number: GI 18997
- Location/State:Bozeman, Montana