Quick Apply Apply & Register
Well-Established & Respected Group is Seeking:
Hematology/Oncology Physician in Missouri
- Explore this opportunity with big city amenities, and yet an engaging community of a small town with seasonal and festival events year round. Phenomenal school districts and an abundance of nature and lakes to enjoy.
- Employed opportunity with strong, independent and non-profit hospital with Level III Trauma and Level II Stroke Center accreditation
- Approximately 450 new cancer cases per year and continues to grow 5% each year for the past 10 years
- Large referral base with nearly 40 primary care providers, Pulm/CC, as well as cardio-thoracic and ENT surgeons
- Call coverage is an ideal one week on and one week off rotation with great flexibility available
- Strong support staff from front office, nurses, referrals, pre-auth's, patient navigation, and more!
- Excellent compensation package not reliant on productivity, comprehensive benefits package and CME allowance
Live in a Vacation Paradise!
- Beautiful resort setting in the heart of the Lake of the Ozarks
- Quality of life with low cost of living, big-city amenities, and small-town hospitality
- Endless outdoor activities on the lake in addition to rivers, trails, golf courses, and so much more
- Strong school district and easy access to international airport
Reference: ONC 9367