This job is no longer active
» View all active Rheumatology jobs
Hospital Employed/Top 2%
Hospital Employed / Join Top 2% / Midwest
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Rheumatologists to be a medical leader and make a difference in this community. Due to community need with no Rheumatologist in the MSA of 60,000, this is an outstanding opportunity to design your practice with one of leading Critical Access Hospitals in the nation. If you are looking for that ever-elusive balance between a rewarding practice and great quality of life, please consider the following:
• $300,000 base salary and wRVU bonus based on MGMA 75%tile with comprehensive benefits
• Generous incentives include sign-on, loan repayment and relocation
• State-of-the-art CAH and new 31,000 sq/ft MOB in 2021
• Physician Network has 181 FTE's across 23 clinic locations, including 4 Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeons, 15 Primary Care Physicians and 24 Primary Care NP/PA.
• Women’s Choice Award Winner in Orthopedics
• Award winning Hospital and Administrative team, who champion practice autonomy with high physician and employee satisfaction.
Enjoy a welcoming community culture that is family and service oriented. Nearby you can find multiple schooling options, shopping, museums, fine dining, and unparalleled attractions.
• With NO ER call required, you have multiple living possibilities, rural, suburban, or urban
• Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis a short drive/train/flight away. Airports within 30 miles
• 30 minutes to 2 highly acclaimed Universities located in vibrant mid-size cities
Please Reference RHU 8905