Apply & Register
Division Chief, Pediatric Rheu
CHIEF OF PEDIATRIC RHEUMATOLOGY
MAJOR UNIVERSITY HEALTH SYSTEM
The Medicus Firm is proud to conduct a national search for a Chief of Pediatric Rheumatology for a not for profit academic medical system with 7600 faculty members & staff. The Department of Child Health includes 56 faculty members among 16 divisions and a robust residency program.
- Freestanding, 159 bed Women’s & Children’s Hospital with outpatient clinic within walking distance.
- Centrally located to 2 major cities in the Mid-West region & serving a population of over 1 million.
- Innovation and research focused department that is led by a dynamic and energetic Chairman.
- The new leader will grow the pediatric rheumatology division’s influence around the region.
- Develop and strategically align pediatric rheumatology with the mission of the medical school and health system.
The desired candidate will be a pediatric rheumatology leader with a passion for academics and the drive to lead the division to new heights.
Reference: EXEC 8457