Apply & Register
Developmental Behavioral Peds
Academic Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics
Developmental Behavioral Pediatrician Needed for Quality of Life Practice
- Evidence Based and Family Centered practice at a top ranked Children's Hospital
- Outpatient only - No Call
- Work with a broad range of unique and extraordinary patients!
- Passionate, enthusiastic physician needs to be:
- Comfortable diagnosing and treating patients with medicines
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Comfortable working with young children, beginning @ 20 months
- Program has multidisciplinary collaborations and a multitude of ongoing projects
- Research NOT Required – Can be 100% Clinical or Clinical/Research.
- Exceptional Benefits
- College Scholarships for children
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent Retirement Plan - 10%++
- 32+ days off per year for excellent work/life balance!
Additional title of Vice-Chair of Academic Affairs for qualified candidates
- Live and work in an Outdoor Paradise
- Cost of living is 11% lower than US Average!
- Rated a Best City in the US for Business/Careers by Forbes
- Vibrant community of more than 300,000 people
- Professional orchestra, ballet, professional theatre, museums and a highly respected opera program!
- Endless shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Family Friendly communities with top rated schools!
Reference PED DB 8510