This job is no longer active
» View all active PED Infectious Dis jobs
Ped Infectious Disease
Pediatric Infectious DiseaseNew Division Chief or Junior Faculty Opportunity
• Strong clinical, teaching & interpersonal skills required to work in this professionally stimulating & challenging academic setting.
• Physicians will enjoy working with a variety of complex and diverse pathologies and rare diseases.
• Responsibilities will include inpatient consultations at the Children’s Hospital and outpatient clinic.
• Interact with residents, medical students, pharmDs, adult infectious disease fellows, & others.
• Exceptional & Comprehensive Benefits• Lucrative Retirement Plan - 10%++
• College Scholarships for children• 32+ days off per year for excellent work/life balanceAdditional title of Vice-Chair of Academic Affairs for qualified candidates!
• Live and work in an OUTDOOR PARADISE!
• Rated a Best City in the US for Business/Careers - Forbes
• Professional orchestra, ballet, professional theatre, museums
and a highly respected opera program.
• Endless shopping, dining and entertainment.
• Family Friendly communities with top rated schools!
Please Reference PDI 8488