Quick Apply Apply & Register
Midwest Hem/Onc - 12 Patients
Quality of Care/Quality of Life Opportunity
Are you tired of being pressed to see more patients each day and unattainable productivity metrics? Our practice is intentionally designed to schedule only 15-16 patients per day so that you can have a good work-life balance.
- $490,000 Guaranteed First Year + wRVU Production
- Relocation/Signing Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance Available
- 5 Day work week - 1:4 Call
- Multi-Million dollar expansion with 24 infusion chairs & 20 Exam Rooms
- 342-Bed regional hospital
- In search of an exceptional leader for a Medical Director Position
- Play a role in building the future Medical Oncology team in a state of the art cancer treatment facility
- Supports the development of engaged and empowered colleagues
- Supports a culture of excellence in patient-centered care
Midwest Lake Lifestyle
Reference: HO 8455
- Short commute to major metro, safe community, tons of outdoor activities!
- Driving distance to multiple Division I Universities
- Top 10 Best States to Practice Medicine in, Forbes’ Best States for Business, and Money Rates Best U.S. state for young adults
- Amenities like Super Target, Starbucks, Best Buy & a new indoor multipurpose arena.
- Private and Public Schools
- Cost of living 24% lower than the U.S. average