Quick Apply Register & Apply
Child Neurology | Minnesota
Teaching & Research Available
Child Neurology –St. Paul, MN
- Work collaboratively with a team of 6 neurologists plus 5 dedicated and experienced nurse practitioners
- Be the difference seeing a panel of medically complex patients newborn to ~ 20 years of age
- The successful applicant will be comfortable reading, or willing to learn, video EEGs
- Potential for Intraoperative Monitoring
- 4 weeks outpatient plus 1 week of inpatient/call for a 1:5 call rotation
- Strong clinical support from skilled resource nurses and administrative assistants dedicated to Neurology
- Applicants should be committed to excellence in patient care, with opportunity to teach and participate in research
# 2 Best State to Practice Medicine in 2021 – WalletHub
- The Minneapolis-St. Paul metro is home to over 3.5 million residents and is ranked among one of the Best Places to Live in Minnesota – niche.com.
- The Twin Cities is most notably ranked for its family livability, health & fitness, outdoor activities, commute, diversity, and nightlife.
Reference: CHN 21380