Quick Apply Register & Apply
Family Medicine - Portland, Oregon
Outpatient Family Medicine
- Employed structure joining a private practice-employed group of 8 providers: 5 physicians and 3 mid-level providers.
- 13,000+ sq. ft clinic; 3-4 designated exam rooms for each provider
- 4-day work week (8 am - 5 pm) offering fantastic quality of life
- Support staff consist of nurses, which are utilized for triage and one medical assistant per physician.
- Physicians see an average of 14 to 18 patients per day, full-spectrum primary care, the range is dependent on the complexity of the patient. Daily average is 15 patients per day.
- Wide variety of cases, including ADHD, Diabetes, hypertension, cough, cold and flu, light wound care, skin tags, mole removal, hormone therapy (not for transition), birth control, and surgical implantation of birth control devices, colposcopy, vasectomies, and circumcisions.
- Ancillary services available at the clinic: x-ray and a robust laboratory.
- Minimum 1:6 call by phone only! Typical calls received are individuals confirming if they should go to the ER or make an appointment to be seen the next day.
Top 10 Best Places to Live in the U.S.
-U.S. News & World Report, 2021
- Named "#3 Best Places for Outdoor Enthusiasts to Live and Work in 2022" by SmartAsset
- No Sales Tax!
- Endless things to do year-round; world-class restaurants, art galleries, wineries, breweries, local events and festivals
- Hundreds of miles or recreational trails, world-class ski resorts, and stunning lakes
- A thriving and diverse job market
REFERENCE: FP 21399