Quick Apply Register & Apply
OBGYN | Flexible Schedule
Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Joining 7 OB/GYNs and 5 CNMs - Midwives do triage and cover their own patients for labor
- Brand New: Regional Academic Health Center with a New OB/GYN Practice building connected to the hospital
- Level 3 NICU and Level 2 OB - Access to robotics for surgery and full support team including 24/7 in-house Neonatal
- Flexible Schedule Options - two blocked OR days per week and 20-30 PPD in clinic
- No competition and 100% market share of primary care physician referrals
- Full Benefits include $30K signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, 6 weeks vacation, and more!
- Opportunity to work with Residency Program
- Visa Sponsorship Available, if needed
(Ask About or Nocturnist Laborist Position - If Interested!)
- Earn $450,000+ Annually!
- $30K signing bonus and up to $13.5K relocation reimbursement
- 6 weeks of vacation
- 401(k) with match
- '#21 Best Places to Live in America' - Livability, 2021 Top 100 List
- Visit the Entertainment & Arts District downtown with over 90 restaurants, 100 shopping options, and lively nightlife!
- Enjoy Award-winning wineries, collegiate sports, boating, fishing, hiking, and more at this Top 10 Ranked Best College Town in America!
- No. 10 Best Public Schools in the State by Niche in 2022, Top Ranked D-1 University in the Nation
- Only 1 hour from the Best Airport in North America
- #3 Best Metro Areas for a Doctor to Live in 2021
Reference: OBG 21437