Quick Apply Register & Apply
GYN Oncology | Cincinnati
Work Minutes from Downtown Cincinnati!
Seeking a Gynecologic Oncologist to join our region’s largest independent cancer care group comprised of more than 50 doctors and advanced practice providers specializing in the areas of medical oncology, hematology, radiation oncology, gynecologic oncology, blood and marrow transplants, and clinical research. Our search for new treatments is relentless. Our drive to provide superior care runs deep. And our fight against cancer is personal. Our independent, physician-led practice is known for delivering clinical excellence combined with unmatched personal and emotional support in neighborhoods throughout the region.
Come be part of a collaborative team that works together to create a work environment that is engaging, innovative, and compassionate, and creates a place for professional growth and learning.
- Region's Largest Independent Group of Cancer Experts
- Joining 2 other Gynecologic Oncologists
- Opportunity to take over existing patient base due to retirement
- Partnership track with earning potential up to $1.2MM
- Multidisciplinary approach and team that specializes in all areas of medical oncology
- 4.5-day work week - blocked OR time, robotic-assisted surgery, and balanced clinic schedule
- Top 50 Best Places to Live in America in 2021-22-U.S. News and World Report
- Over 2M metro population and home to eight Fortune 500 companies
- Variety of diverse entertainment and cultural activities - theater, symphony, concerts, collegiate/pro sports, and more!
- Excellent cost of living that is 15.4% lower than the national average
- Beautiful vibrant downtown with something for everyone!
Reference: GO 21439