Quick Apply Register & Apply
Diagnostic Radiology - New Mexico
Join the Best Imaging Team in the Southwest!
- 100% diagnostic radiology
- Busy and renowned practice - part of a hospital system that has been serving the community for over 70 years (imaging center across the street from hospital)
- Flexible schedule for work/life balance
- No nights, no evenings, and little to no call!
- Generous benefits including superb health insurance, relocation assistance, CME, 401(k), and more
- Open to part-time if desired
- A HOT SPOT mid-sized community in New Mexico
- U.S. News ranks among "Best States for Quality of Life"
- Known as a thriving, family-oriented community with access to the best amenities and recreation
- Buy the house of your dreams with cost of living 16% below the national average!
- Enjoy skiing, hiking, history, art, culture, and more!
- Niche ranks among the top 25 school districts in the state - public and private options
- 1-hour to Las Cruces and less than 2-hours to El Paso and other metro locations
- Beautiful weather with mild winters and warm summers
- MD/DO degree
- Must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of New Mexico
- Board-eligible or board-certified in Diagnostic Radiology
Reference: DR 21478