Quick Apply Register & Apply
Maternal Fetal Medicine - Coastal NE
Maternal Fetal Medicine
Join a team of three board certified Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians at a prestigious community hospital that has state-of-the-art equipment, an on-staff geneticist and is located in one of the fastest-growing regions on the east coast. Consider working in a place that is unified in its commitment to deliver on the nation's best healthcare while driven by its core values of respect, integrity, compassion, and teamwork.
This is an enriching position for physicians looking to take the next step in their career.
- Well-established practice with tenured providers and a collegial atmosphere
- Joining (3) MFM physicians and (1) genetics counselor
- Newly renovated office with state-of-the-art equipment
- Mon-Fri Schedule, 8am - 5 pm
- 1:3 telephone/referral call; all emergent calls go to the attending OB provider
- Average 18-20 PPD
- Epic EMR
- Competitive compensation package with a guaranteed base salary + RVU incentive structure
- Full comprehensive benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, health benefits, CME, malpractice, and more
A coastal metro area rich in culture and history, Delaware is a perfect place for families and individuals alike to call home. With ample amenities, beautiful scenery, and access to other surrounding metros including Baltimore, Philadelphia, and DC, you’ll have all you need and more. The South Jersey and Central Delaware region is one of the fastest growing regions in the United States with 25% population increase in the last 5 years.
- Excellent public and private schools throughout the area
- Wonderful housing options, including in downtown or in quieter family-friendly neighborhoods
- 4 Beautiful Seasons
- Convenient Access to Philadelphia, the New Jersey Coast, Baltimore, and DC.
- Beautiful scenery and a variety of outdoor recreation—enjoy hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, and much more
- Favorable Tax Climate Including No Sales Tax
Reference: FP 21493