Quick Apply Register & Apply
Join the most comprehensive health system in Indiana, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members. Our partnerships give our employees access to the very latest science and the very best training, advancing care for all. We’re looking for team members who share the things that matter most to us. People who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
- NEW Regional Academic Health Center opened 12/2021 - features a beautiful state-of-the-art surgical suite including a hybrid room, and it is designed to provide room for growth
- Looking to grow/expand the EP and TAVR program and open a new lung nodule clinic
- Nationally ranked cardiac services and care
- Collaborative and collegial team; working together to deliver the most advanced treatment options
- Call shared equally between CT Surgeons, with night coverage also provided by well-trained and experienced NP (the PAs in the group would also like to participate in coverage if the incoming surgeon is in favor of their involvement)
- $50,000 signing bonus and up to $12,000 relocation
- Full comprehensive benefits package includes student loan repayment program, retirement plan, heath/dental/vision, $5K annual CME, PTO, and more
- Progressive town with the perfect blend of charm and culture
- Livability ranked in Top 25 Best Places to Live in America in 2021
- Vibrant downtown: arts, theaters, museums, and a thriving music scene, over 90 restaurants, 100 shopping options, and lively nightlife!
- Enjoy Award-winning wineries, collegiate sports, boating, fishing, hiking, and more at this Top 10 Ranked Best College Town in America!
- (9/10) Rated Schools K-12 by Greatschools.org and a Top Ranked D-1 University in the Nation
- Close proximity to the voted "Best Airport in North America" for ten consecutive years
- 45 minutes to Indianapolis, 90 minutes to Louisville, and easy access to Cincinnati and Ohio
Reference #: CTS 21587