Quick Apply Register & Apply
OB/GYN - Washington, D.C.
OB/GYN: Reproductive Medicine
Seeking a an exceptional physician with experience in full-spectrum obstetrics & gynecology with an interest in reproductive medicine who is willing to learn and perform and an extremely high level in clinical care. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, smart physician with experience in women’s health, a commitment to continuous improvement, and a passion for helping to build on our growing practice. This position is dedicated to reproductive care without any obstetrical care required.
- Provide patient care in reproductive medicine and surgery
- $300K Base Salary and a full suite of benefits! (more for individuals with fertility experience)
- Quality of life opportunity; no nights and minimal weekends
- Direct mentorship (from medical director himself) for those non-experienced in fertility
- Perfect segue for individual applying to REI fellowship
- Provide leadership for the clinical team
- Training provided to perform ovarian monitoring, management of ovarian stimulation, oocyte retrievals and support the Reproductive Endocrinologists
- Dedicated team that prioritizes collaboration, patient experience, and clinical excellence
Top 25 Safest Places to Live and Best Places for Quality of Life in 2022
- Ability to live in historical districts, affluent suburbs, or downtown!
- Top 20 Best Places to Live in the Nation in 2022 -U.S. News & World Report
- Best school districts in the country
- Beautiful scenery and a variety of outdoor recreation—enjoy hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, and much more
- (3) International Airports within a 1-hr radius
- Easy access to Philadelphia and Baltimore
Reference: OBG 21750