This job is no longer active» View all active Diagnostic Radiology jobs
Academic Radiology: 100% Remote Available!
Academic Diagnostic Radiology
7 On/14 Off | 100% Remote Available
West Virginia University School of Medicine and the Department of Radiology seek a diagnostic radiologist (ranks available: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor).
WVU Medicine is West Virginia University’s affiliated health system, West Virginia’s largest private employer, and a national leader in patient safety and quality. The WVU Health System is comprised of eighteen member hospitals and three hospitals under management agreements, anchored by our flagship hospital, J.W Ruby Memorial Hospital in Morgantown, a 700+ bed academic medical center that provides tertiary and quaternary care. WVU Medicine has more than 1,000 active medical staff members and 18,000 employees who serve hundreds of thousands of people each year from across the state of West Virginia and the nation.
- Fully remote available if desired! (Home PACS station provided)
- Only work 18 weeks per year: 7 Days On / 14 Days Off (10-12 hour shifts); ability to trade/flex for better shifts
- NO CALL!
- Mix of exams w/resident preliminary and outreach reads; No mammo, no procedures
- State-of-the-art reading room onsite
- Competitive base salary + bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package to include signing bonus, CME, medical benefits, and more
About the Area:
Morgantown, West Virginia is located just over an hour south of Pittsburgh, PA and three hours from Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, MD. Morgantown is consistently rated as one of the best small metropolitan areas in the country for both lifestyle and business climate. The area offers the cultural diversity and amenities of a large city in a safe, family-friendly environment. There is also an excellent school system and an abundance of beautiful homes and recreational activities.
Reference: DR 21963
- Profession: Physician
- Ref Number: DR 21963
- Specialty:Diagnostic Radiology