This job is no longer active» View all active Family Practice jobs
Family/Internal Medicine - Southeast
Primary Care Opportunity
Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Practice Physician to join our team in providing world-class, patient-centered care for a seven county region in western North Carolina, North Georgia, and East Tennessee.
Build a Career. Make a Difference.
- Employed position with non-profit and academic-affiliated health system
- Named among America's Best Employers in 2022 by Forbes
- Optional outpatient or inpatient primary care
- Excellent compensation - earn up to $320,000 year one
- Practice in a world-class environment with state-of-the-art facilities; Epic EMR
- Mon-Fri schedule; shared call rotation
- Excellent benefits package; Sign-on Bonus and Relocation available
An "Outdoor Mecca" in the Heart of the Appalachian Mountains
- Enjoy a terrific quality of life in a friendly community surrounded by stunning mountain scenery
- Historic downtown with beautiful tree-lined streets, unique shops, restaurants, and more
- Unlimited outdoor adventures from local trout streams and whitewater rafting to mountain biking or kayaking in what is considered one of the most beautiful lakes in the state
- Centrally located with convenient access to several metro areas including Chattanooga, Asheville, and Atlanta!
- Remarkably affordable housing with gorgeous real estate overlooking the Appalachians or Hiawassee River
Please Reference: FP 21971
- Profession: Physician
- Ref Number: FP 21971
- Specialty:Family Practice