Quick Apply Register & Apply
General Surgery - New York
New York General Surgeon
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00a-4:30p (outpatient); work week: 3-days in office 2-days in OR/Endo suite
- Setting: Hospital employed; outpatient private practice setting
- Well established and high volume practice, physicians see approximately 15- 28 ppd in office with support; approximately 10-15 scopes per day or 4-6 operative cases
- Types of Procedures/Cases: gallbladder, colon, hernias, hemorrhoid and breast; no vascular or thoracic other than chest tube management; screening endoscopy
- Base + wRVU + quality bonus + relo + sign-on + student loan repayment. *Call for specific details
Beautiful New York Waterfront Community outside Syracuse
A Great Place to Live, Work, and Play!
- Enjoy unlimited recreation including boating, sailing, kayaking, skiing, hiking/biking trails, and top fishing in the country
- Cost of living 23% lower than US average!
- 40 minutes to International Airport
- Excellent private and public schools
- "Top 10 Places to Raise a Family" by Forbes
Reference Job# 22474