Quick Apply Apply & Register
Academic Neuro / Top 10
Due to community need and program expansion, The Department of Neurology is seeking a fellowship-trained (BE/BC) Neuromuscular Neurologist to join the program, but we have openings for all subspecialties. This is the opportunity to join an academic practice where you can produce an income like a private practice! You can look forward to:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped productivity bonus = $400,000
- Comprehensive academic benefits including sign-on, relocation, and SLR
- Light Call is 2 weeks 2x a yr & residents take 1st call. NO stroke or ICU Call.
- $220M NextGen Precision Health Institute opening in Fall 2021
- AANEM Lab Accreditation: Exemplary Status & Level IV Epilepsy Center
- First Adult Certified Duchenne Care Center by PPMD
- Join over 20 Neurologists covering all subspecialties Design your practice with particular focus on research, teaching, or clinical.
- The Residency Program has 6 residents per year and 6 Fellowship programs available
- Highly acclaimed Medical School with over 1,200 students, residents, and fellows
Top 10 Best College Town and #6 Best Places to Live
Ideal-sized Midwest college town offering Division I sports and a thriving small business climate.
- Over 200 miles of trails for walking, jogging, running, and bicycling
- Numerous cultural festivals and live music options
- Home to a long and diverse list of restaurants, shops, museums, and galleries
- Residents have over 2,800 acres of parkland and 72 parks within the city
- Premier educational opportunities with the most National Merit Scholars in the state
Reference: NEUR 9545